If you are at least 21 years of age and have a valid PA driver's license, you just might be a potential DEZI driver!
If you have one of these conditions, you will not be able to drive with GoDEZI:
1. Arrest or conviction of any misdemeanor or felony traffic offense
2. Any conviction for DUI (driving under the influence) or DWI (driving while intoxicated) or OVI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated) or such similar offense in any U.S. state that prohibits operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence of any chemical agent that causes intoxication or substantial impairment of the senses required to operate a motor vehicle.
3. Suspension or loss of your driver's license or your unrestricted driving privileges.
4. Conviction of any felony, or any other crime involving moral turpitude.
5. Suspension or loss of your automobile insurance.
6. A belief, formed by GoDEZI and manifested in its sole discretion and in reliance on any available information, that you have provided driving services through this Agreement while using, having used, or under the influence of any substance that causes intoxication or substantial impairment of the senses required to operate a motor vehicle.
7. Involvement in any recent automobile accident where you are found to be at fault.
9. Any false statements made on your driver registration form.
Safety is our #1 priority. DEZI drivers demonstrate this fact. #TrustIsGold